Old 04-10-2011, 08:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mazzie

HEARTFELT THANKS FOR WORDS OF ENCOURAGMENT! 4 nites of crazy emotions. I told the kids Fri. They seem to be ok, but, mine and his all have opposite parents that are recovering addicts also. I am going to stand my ground if only for them and the impression i need them to grow with. I know its not the reason I should be strong but knowing that right now could make or break what they will accept to be ok in their own life someday keeps my sanity for now. They need me to be the one to help them understand and keep them together( we have 6 of our 8 kids with us). I have talked to him on the phone and he has come up to the house and gotton some clothes. He says Mon. he is supposed to call and make the arrangements for the dual-diagnosis program he found. They help with the spychiatric issuses he is treated for also. Time will tell. He wants to come and talk to the kids today in case they can get him in right away. I said yes but now I'm wondering if its a ploy to use thier emotions wanting dad back to come home. They are all in therepy already but does anyone know if there is a forum here for kids on this site or somewhere else. ages 10 - 16.