Old 04-10-2011, 05:26 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  
Reubena

Cool about the geese police

1) Grateful for my kids, husband, family and friends.

2) Going house hunting today. I really like one of the houses that we'll be looking at today (saw it at open house). Husband probably will not like it and I am grateful that I plan on just moving on without major drama if he says he doesn't like it. (**** embarrassing to say this, but this will be very difficult for me ****).

3) Grateful an end is in sight for this house selling ordeal.

4) Grateful for the smidge of serenity that I have.

5) Grateful to be more organized.

6) Grateful to be an excellent de-clutterer of household and personal items. Need to work on decluttering my business and household files/documents now. I'm clueless but need to just start. Usually starting is the hardest part.

7) Grateful I have made a good f2f friend this year. I need to continue to branch out more.

8) Grateful my husband is healthy and encourages me to do healthy things too. He is out on a major bike ride now. He puts on his Lance Armstrong gear and looks great . I encouraged him to go with us to the gym in 2007 (pretty much had to drag him there)... Since then, he's lost about 50 pounds, and works out everyday. Amazing.

9) Grateful that I plan on hitting the gym regularly soon (hopeful at least)

10) Grateful for SR and all my SR friends. Hope Rusty has a lucrative day at the flea. Can't wait for Sneeze to get back. Glad you seem to be out of your funk a little bit Fands. Great reading your updates HL. My boys were off on Spring Break this week, too. We had a nice week. Always sending out positive thoughts on your husband's job search.

Do fun stuff today if you can