View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:07 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bluebelle

I'm really thankful for this website. I have been sharing on here, and have some friends that I talked to. One of my close friends really doesn't get it. She claims I need to go stay with my mom to "help" her. Oh, if it was only that easy!! We have tried to help her over and over, and she just refuses to help herself.

We have found her (thank God for that). She is in a regular hospital room (not psych). They won't tell us any information about her condition. That's not a surprise, because she always tells them not to give out any of her information.

My grandmother was telling me my mom's latest stories and they were unbelievable. I guess my mom was in a car wreck, had health injuries and couldn't take care of her dog anymore. She met some guy she knew in high school, and they were having a great time. However, he then got prostate cancer, and is really sick. That's the stories. Who knows what the truth is.

At least I know my mom is in the hospital. I know she is safe for this moment. I did attempt to call my mom at one point, and left her messages. It sounds like she has a good case manager, and I know she has a good home health aide.