View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
VodkaLover

wow.....thanks for the replies. Just tried to text my partner....no suprise, he's not responding. He drinks to....just not to the extent that I do and he handles his booze very well. Me? I get mean and say things I don't mean. I can feel them coming out of my mouth went I'm saying them.....just can't stop them.

He left me for a year in 2004. In 2005 I went into liver failure and the only person I wanted at my bedside was him. He did come and spent hours at my bedside.

If he leaves again.....just gonna make things worse. I hope he understands that the things I say are alcohol induced.

As for Detox, I don't have insurance so can't go see a doc, let alone go to a detox center. I have detoxed on my own.....the first day or 2 is hell, but after that I do ok......then start all over again.

Hate my life and wish that the liver failure would have done me in.......doc's did not expect for me to pull thru....was in ICU for a week. God should have just taken me.......then I would not be in the hell I'm in.....IMHO.