View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 07:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
VodkaLover

Another Dinner Down The Sink.

For Christ-Sake....why do I do this???? Had a hangover Monday.......did't drink Tuesday......yesterday had things to do and wanted to make a nice dinner for my partner.

Got out of the shower and got ready to head out.......here come "the shakes" and anxiety. So, I thought, "I'll just stop, get a couple shots, and I'll be set to go.

Well, I remember going to the bank and some parts of being at the store. Found everything I needed for the stir fry I was gonna make (first time). I also somewhat remember stopping at the post office to mail my sister a package......by this time the shots were gone and so was a 1/2 pint.

Woke up this morning, went into the kitchen, and saw a bell pepper smashed up on the floor........and then it hit me.

I had taken the stir fry off the stove and threw it down the sink. As if that was not bad enough, I also recall telling my partner that his face was too fat for the haircut that he got earlier in the day. Oh, and I thew two plates in the sink....breaking them. At some point, I went into the bedroom and told PAB to "get the *uck out". I also threw his blood pressure medicine in the toliet........jesus.

Needless to say, I feel terrible........and I wonder why all the boxes are on the bed this morning.........he's moving out.

I'll head to the store in a few to get some "medicine" to stop the pain.

It's 2004 all over again

Thanks....just needed to get it out.