View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 07:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ghostly
Groovy Dancer

Originally Posted by bluebelle View Post
Those of you who have been in my position probably understand how I feel. Right now, I am still kind of in shock and upset, but I'm also kind of mad at my mom plus releived that she is o.k.
Blue I totally empathise with you. I have been there with my sis. Your post reminded me of her last attempt. I did not tell my parents about it because I didn't think they needed to know (we're both adults). I think she ended up telling them.

She likes to create a lot of drama, but she lies constantly. If I talked to her, she would make up stories about what happened. I just hope she is safe. I was so panicked earlier. I already panic whenever I see a phone call from her area, because it seems like it is always one thing or another.
I know, I know, I know. Exactly.

You are doing what you can. I let me sis know I am there when she needs help, and when she is willing to get help. After her last attempt she did get some mental health help, and supposedly has been following through..so if nothing else she got offered help from her attempt.

Good luck and I hope things turn out ok.