View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bearington

Thanks for your reply failedtaper.
I am at the end of day 4 and let me say, the past 4 days have been a dooooooooozy! However today was real good. I think we all fear going to work/school/obligations while withdrawaling. Luckily, today I did only get 4 hours of sleep but I did go to work. I was fine until 1245, then I felt sick for 45 minutes. Picked myself up and got through the day! I still feel okay now. I get random goosebumps haha, and lets say I need some immodium but it feels as though the pain has gone.
Moreover, I have made personal growth. I have identified my "addicted brain" from my real brain so I can stomp on the cravings. Needless to say the cravings weren't as bad today as they were the past three days.
It's 100% true what they say, it is much harder to kick if you wallow in self-pity and don't force yourself to do anything. You must FORCE and you succeed and it feels good. I don't know if I'll sleep fully tonight either, but I could care less. I broke the cycle and am free from this god awful **** and I won't ever look back. Sure, there could be hard times but if you can get through these physical days with the mental part added on, WHY CANT YOU CARRY ON WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? that's my $0.02.
p.s. my pupils went back to normal size for a good while today, I enjoyed that very much I did.
Peace, love, and god bless everyone with their afflictions, addictions, insane repititions they're morbid conditions but in your position you can change your opinion and obtain the dominion!