Old 04-05-2011, 06:24 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Sneezy

Good luck with the new pricing, Reub!!!!

Grateful this Tuesday for:

1. Talking myself out of some anxiety and not acting on it in what would have been a pretty dumb way. Sometimes I jump in to try to fix something, when it really doesn't need to be fixed - at least not yet - and just make more a mess of it. So glad that I am making some headway in this department.

2. That only part of me got drenched this morning in the windy rain.

3. Knowing that I really helped someone today - mostly by listening and showing that I care. I've learned that it's so easy to overlook how much this means to people.

4. Friends coming to visit who I haven't seen in 10 years! Really looking forward to this. We used to rent a cottage at the beach for a week together and we had some great times. Yes, that included a lot of alcohol back then. Now I think we're all either non- or light drinkers.

5. Finally bought some spring clothes - had a coupon I hate to shop unless it's online, but I bit the bullet and just went for it, and I actually found a lot of stuff I like. (Don't ever go clothes shopping with me - I'm a whiner...)

6. Everything budding out beautifully - love the new green leaves and now the azaleas are started to bloom.

7. The blue sky finally showing up today and brightening everyone's spirits after the crazy storm we had last night and rain this morning.

8. This cute little dog sleeping so peacefully by my side. She saved me from some ducks today (I'm sure she sensed they were about to attack and that's why she chased them away ) and helped to welcome a new dog to the neighborhood (lots of buttisimo sniffing and energetic tail-wagging).

9. Changing into comfy sweats after work.

10. SR, the GP, and all the ways our lives are blessed.

Have a good night, everyone