Old 04-04-2011, 04:09 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ddod27

Thank you all SOO much!! I was doing wonderful....until I had to have surgery a few weeks ago. I was alright monitoring them on my own, surprisingly. But when I didnt need them for the pain anymore, I started to go through withdraws. ive been on them for 4 weeks, but I am now tapering myself off, to avoid the SEVER withdraw. I just got an AMAZING new job, and I cannot afford to have "the flu" and have to take off of work. Sorry it took me so long to post again, I lost my internet access and then found out about having to have emergency surgery and just got it connected again. My baby girls just woke up, but I have so much more to tell you all. I will post more in a few hours. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick by my side....thursday is the day that I will be off of them yet again. Talk to you all soon, much love to each and every one of you. I feel blessed to have all of your support right now, because I will be honest....I have no support group in my life besides my outpatient treatment program, and those people in the group meetings are there for all the wrong reasons.