View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
brilliantmadnes

I didn't do very well this week. but I'm 48 hours clean beginning this morning. I did go to the doctor on tuesday, waiting an 1 1/2 hours in waiting room with a 3 yr old before THEY rescheduled me for beginning of May. Our town's doctor to patient ratio is ridiculous. Withdrawals were bad but I was able to pull off an amazing Justin Bieber bday party for my daughter and 30+ guests opiate-free, wasn't easy, I took lots of immodium, made myself take small bites of food all day and small sips of drinks. I did take extra nerve pill each day to help with the moodswings & will try to be careful not to let those replace my other addiction - I just don't see how they could , I hate being sleepy!!! & yes, the fear of withdrawals is worse than it's bite, it's not pleasant at ALL but I think I can keep continuing. My enabler/co-dependant, whatever, out of the blue last night told me there would be more Thursday...I went to bed and pulled the covers over my head. How dare he, after seeing me withdraw like this, see me get clean and then offer me more???????????