Thread: should i leave?
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 06:36 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
4everchanging

I agree that you should just stop all contact with him. I had a baby 6 months ago with my ABF. I left him for 5 months and moved in with my Mom and her husband when I was 7 months pregnant. I also had my three year old son with me. While we were apart I kept our relationship going and finally moved back in with him when our baby was 3 months old. That was a mistake. I thought I needed him in the delivery room with me and I felt I would be a horrible person if I made him miss the birth of his first child. Well he was high when we got to the hospital and he stressed me out so much that I kicked him out the next day. I sat there all alone with my baby and watched other couples be happy while I was crushed emotionally. Things have never gotten better with him. I have just gotten better at seeing through all the ********. If I could do it all over I would have cut my losses a long time ago and saved myself a lot of pain. If he is going to get sober then you can get back together after he has proven that he is on the right path. It's all talk and my ex will say anything to get me to stay. He is just using me so he can feel good and loved and I get nothing in return. Stay strong and try to focus on yourself and your baby!