Old 03-28-2011, 02:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
tyler
Not all better, getting better

Thanks for the support guys!! I did drag myself to the gym today. Rode the bike for a half hour and did some light weights. I've lost about 20 lbs over the last couple of weeks. (I wouldn't recommend my method though, the anxiety/hospital food diet plan!!) Fortunately I've got the weight to lose. It wouldn't hurt me to lose another 15-20 lbs, but I need to find a more healthy method for that.

I went to my follow up doctors appointment today...and found out that it isn't until next Monday!! Oops!! Oh well, I was running late for it anyway.

Tomorrow is my first day back at work. After I got out of the hospital I called my supervisor to give her some idea what was going on. When I told her that I was anxious to get back to work, I was being very truthful!! I still don't really have a set plan to manage my work stress. I've felt my anxiety level going up as the day wears on. I guess I'm just going to jump back into it and hope everything goes OK. I just need to keep things in perspective and not let small problems roll into big ones. I don't love my job (sales) but I am good at it and work for a good company. I live in a small area with not a lot of options for work. I guess I just need to try to keep things in perspective and take it "one day at a time."

Thanks again for all of the support. Take care.