Old 03-28-2011, 12:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ACT10Npack

What I'm going to do to change my new addiction

Since I stop drinking alcohol for 5 weeks now, I start up binge eating at night. I found this to be not funny at all. I'm a person that exercise 5 days a week and have a healthy diet. My cravings happens at night sometime around 1 am. I general don't fall asleep until 3 to 4 am. I'm not stress out in life even though, I have to go to court in April for my license and again for my DUI which will happen in summer time.

Since I can't switch binge eating to alcohol (, I need to learn how to control my thoughts. I know my cravings only happens at night, so I need to hit the bed before 1 am. Second, I also to find out why my binge eating is happening. Part of it is because I stop drinking alcohol but something else is going on that I'm not dealing that is still going on in my life and I'm just using food to avoid it. The last thing is I need to set short term and long term goals for myself to keep myself busy everyday.

My short term goals:
1. To loss 5 to 10 pounds in the next month.
2. Find a full time job.
3. Try to keep myself busy 50% of the day.
4. Finish my freelance work.
5. Quit playing Mafia Wars on Facebook!!!

My long term goals:
1. Stay off the alcohol for a few years since I'm going to be on probation for a few years because of my DUI.
2. Gain 10 pounds of muscle in 2 years.
3. Maintain a full time job for 2 years.
4. Keep everything under control with my life.