View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 04:50 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

A bit more of a panic here dear friends. (Thank you for listening to the same stuff over and over again!)

E-mail from the GF about her kids birthday parties. I waited and made sure that my feelings were at least mainly related to DS's need for a consistent schedule before responding. I sent it to him (since it's his visitation that she's proposing to change) and copied her (since it was her request).

"XAH,
No. The visitation schedule has been fairly inconsistent lately with the Slope job and change back to a Monday through Friday job. I think it's in DS's best interest to remain with the court ordered schedule and to get back to a consistent arrangement before trying to change it again.
TU"

My first thought was to say, yeah OK, DS would probably like that and maybe they'll be nice and let us go camping this summer. But
1. the past month has been all over the place with visits and DS has been having a hard time with the changes in schedule and
2. They won't be reasonable about letting me have any of "XAH's time" with his son.

But now that I've hit send, I'm freaking out that I'm being unreasonable. Am I?