View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

Post OT: about the BOSS

so, if anyone noticed, I am at home YEP

i have complained about the boss here a few times...and it just got worse...

I called the Ministry of Labour on the hunch...
turns out he&she has not been paying me properly...no driving time was ever paid for home....and coming home from a clients home about 15 mins driving time to get back to the company to drop of company car....that is 1/2 an hour every single day...thats not including going to one client to another...
SO? I filed a claim with Ministry of Labour to look into the matter....

i got my letter and boss got theirs...i had a meeting about my claim with the boss, it was the usual intimidating and bullying behaviour that i expected. that was Friday. Monday morning i got a phone call from him, dont bother coming into work i am Laid off.

the law claims he is not allowed to do this...long story short, the claim is now investigated by an officer, and the boss has put in an ad to hire a new girl....(which i saved and copy for the ministry)

still have not received Records of Employment...but i have filed for that...so..i am here...learning and listening to you all...and enjoying my time off...because...well, I will now get retro for a year....if my claim is good...gosh i got pass proof of what he owes..pay stubs, weekly work scdules...and my journals.....

I am not taking his/her crap....he has been asking about me to my co-workers...i think some one is scared??

thanks for letting me vent....