Old 03-23-2011, 12:12 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Horselover

Grateful this Wednesday for -

1. Even though we haven't heard from them yet, we still have hope. It ain't over until its over.

2. The painting is coming along very nicely and the change is awesome! My mom said "Don't you wish you did it before you decided sell?" I would have to answer yes on that one.

3. Being able to find someone with VERY reasonable rates that is coming tomorrow to fix the rollers on our sliding glass doors and replace 2 window panes that have separated and have condensation going on. It will be so nice to have clear windows and sliders that slide.

4. A beautiful week weather wise.

5. Sticking to a healthy eating plan that is allowing me the energy to push on.

6. Not jumping to bad conclusions because things aren't progressing as rapidly as we thought. I believe there's a logical reason and that God's watching out for us on that one. Still have things to finish here and having husband to help is nice. I may have to hire a handy man if he leaves too soon. Told him that and he wasn't really pleased about it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

7. Going to an RV show with my son, Mom and her husband. My husband and his parents will find something else to do. They aren't into RV's and I can't disappoint my son. He AND I have been looking forward to this show for months. Their visit fell upon the RV weekend. Oops.

8. Staying sober and learning to release stress and worry and grasp positive thinking.

9. Faith in God that I know through him ANYthing is possible.

10. SR and my SR family. Love you all!!! xoxo