View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 12:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
CheekyAngel

Hi Chicory,

You are so right! I need to find things i enjoy to do; to replace the drugs. The only problem is that if it involves people i cannot really enjoy it due to the social phobia.

I enjoy writing poetry and making rhymes but to be fully honest, my attention span finds concentrating on this for a long time difficult. So it would have to be done in bits and pieces. Plus when i am just doing them for nothing, i have no motivation sometimes.

At christmas i bought a book...me and a book hold no relationship by the way!!!....but i actully finished the book and enjoyed it. I started a new book, but i got a quarter of the way through and gave up! I wasnt fully interested in the second book so maybe i need to go book shoping. Never ever did i think i would hear those words coming from me!!

I have decided to have a casual drink so i am around people...because of what i PM'd you. I need to take my mind of that as i fear what i may do. Again im sorry for putting that on you.

But you are so right about finding activite/hobbies i enjoy to do. I will begin to start reconigising what i like to do and act upon it. I went to a small quite gym a couple of times with my best friend. I enjoyed it but we stoped going so im actully going to get back into it because it got me out of the house and it is positive and healthy.

Thanks for the very good advice...it is greatly apprichated and i will take up more positive things.