Old 03-16-2011, 05:12 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  
Fandy

Good News!!! GO mr. HL...s, you are just a paintin' fool....

Wed. grats:

Rules #62 and 32...
a sober evening and a sober ST. Patty's day....busy day at work.2morrow..(Match Day for senior students who will find out where they were accepted for Residency starting in July).
grateful for a peaceful evening with no stress and no problems
grateful for getting the bills paid (despite the missing utility bill, its still a mystery where it went)
grateful for relaxing tonight and not having to rush around, mindless TV is OK by me....(i'm a minutetowinit fan~tonight is c harity night with NBA)
grateful for realizing what I DO NOT want....now to figure out what I DO want???? besides sobriety there is a lot to figure out....no wonder my little brain is tired???

the "attitude of gratitude"...may everyone who blusters, waves and stomps discover it.
grateful for the attitude of kindness but not being a doormat either.

grateful for self respect and feeling well physically...i definitely respond positively to regular exercise.....it boosts my mood and i am proactive with the SAM-e and STJW every day...

grateful for not gloating over other's misfortunes....(mr. Fandy's sister has left her husband...and actually has entered the workforce at age 52)....i'm grateful that she found a job besides being a helicopter mother and i'm sure her daughter is too....

see everyone for coffee and bagel-grats in the morning.