Old 03-16-2011, 06:52 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
Horselover

Grateful this morning for -

1. Getting here, which I was unable to do last night.

2. Morning starting out rough, but with an attitude adjustment it is getting better. Dumped 2 things of rice all over my floor when reaching in the freezer for something else. What a mess. Grateful for vacuums and brooms.

3. Slowing adapting to this time change. Really has hit me this year.

4. Going with the flow on the paint situation and putting yet one more coat on today. Will buy new paint for the rest of the house. 3 coats is ridiculous. Grateful for different types of paint.

5. Son going off to school today in a very good mood despite his mom's grumps this morning. As I said I am readjusting the mood.

6. A beautiful sunrise this morning. Back to witnessing those now that its a little later in the morning.

7. Definitely the beautiful bird calls lately. One of my favs are our mourning doves that find us every year. Love the sound of those birds.

8. Finally having time to connect with a friend that I've been out of touch with lately.

9. Not freaking out that we haven't heard from the place in NY with regard to the job opportunity for husband. We are a bit impatient, but are getting better at the waiting game.

10. Faith in God and being sober and having SR to come to.