Old 03-15-2011, 06:35 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Fandy

OK, I am grateful for both
Rule #62 and now Rule #32 too.
grateful that my detective work paid off...for free apps and free internet radio...and that Sober Fandy can download and set this up all by herself!! (not that i am so android knowledged)
grateful that i am still going without Prylosec...almost 12 days with no terrible GERD...perhaps i am losing weight??? and just don't know it?
grateful for 2 cups of hot decaff tonight,a semi-decent dog walk....again it was hand-numbing cold,the dog and i cut it short....tomorrow is rain day, so i wanted to get him exercised so he does not nip the cats and they will slap his nose.

grateful that i was so busy, i forgot to chow down for dinner...i made do with artichoke/spinach dip and multi-grain crackers

grateful that i called the nursing home and left a message to keep my mother on the anti-depressant...it seems to improve her moods.

grateful that i am yawning at 9:20PM...which is really 8;20PM.
grateful for keeping the depressing feelings at the back of the line....despite circumstances i look forward to each day...something good will happen at some point....i don't want a replacement for Mr. Fandy, i want something better that won't drive me crazy or make me tired....right now, Sammy, Pookie, Fandy and Slim are great compansions....just a little slobber and kitty litter kicked around, no laundry, not complaints.
grateful for hearing the bird sounds of spring and it is one day closer to a warm sunny day....where it is a pleasure to be outside later in the day. looking forward to longer days and not getting up in the DARK.

see everyone for coffee and AM grats...have a peaceful evening.