View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 03:44 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Alexan

I can attest to the erection part after having taken one 50mg tablet of Trazodone which my doctor prescribed for sleep even though it is an anti-depressant. It was kind of crazy.... instead of being able to sleep I was trying to get around the discomfort of a completely non-sexual erection that hurt a little.

I have since taken it but I will split it up into fours like the other person up here and only 25% of that entire 50mg pill, alongwith some OTC Robitussin (Diphenhydramine HCL) type stuff.

I'd love to hear any other recommendations.

Originally Posted by perspective View Post
I know everyone is different, but I feel the need to say what happened to me while on this...

I had been on it for a couple of weeks to help me sleep (50-100 mg) and the last time I took it I ended up having difficulty breathing, chest pain, couldn't talk, literally froze when I opened the door to tell my sister to call 911, lost the grasp of my cell phone, collapsed, and past out for 45 minutes...

It scared me to the point where I'm scared to take any type of medication since (its been about 2 weeks now I think).

Also, I've heard from my sister that her ex ended up having a very painful erection the next morning that he had to go to the Dr for (I've heard of this happening to other men as well while reading things online).