Old 03-14-2011, 05:15 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Fandy

yes, I plan to challenge Bobby Flay to a Throw-down this summer....he won't have a chance against me and Sammy...(who can nip his ankles so i get an edge).

grateful on Monday...

for inner strength, i'm going to need it as my mother slips away (see whiners for details).

grateful that i am dealing with this in a healthy way....although i don't know if anyone can really be prepared to say good-bye to your parents?

grateful for being kind to myself after the meeting today, a trip to BBBeyond, and decaff latte and a long dog walk...instead of going back to my office to work.

grateful for fat sassy cats who amuse themselves at my expense and my new white tablecloth...it makes me laugh in spite of my feeling crappy.

grateful for daylight savings time (at least in the PM, the am sucks)

grateful for crossword puzzles, gardening shows, lots of work and movies, TV....i do not have to dwell on how bad i feel 24/7...i have permission to distract myself and enjoy a few other things in my life.

grateful i have no desire to jump into a bottle of wine tonight

grateful that i did not eat the Lasagna cooked, i had other food and do not need 2 dinners....tomorrow it wll still taste great.

grateful that i have control over my financial picture.

grateful that i can accept the logical natural progression of disease...i certainly know enough about detaching.

see everyone in the very early sucky dark AM...and will be grateful to be awake sober.