Thread: febreze fresh?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

I tried to edit but there was a timer or something.

Edit: I forgot to share some of my own stuff. I know what you mean about the DUI. I've crossed a threshold with my AW. I've seen a lawyer and know exactly what I can and can't do. I know how much it would cost and I know what he'd use to balance the parenting time with my son. All that said, my wife is a binge drinker. There are times of peace and then all hell breaks loose. Recently it broke and that's when I made the step to see a lawyer. I am working on a plan to make things easier for me and my son, should I decide to file the papers. Meanwhile, my AW is back to being a good little girl which makes my choice to lawyer up seem harder. Even worse, I just wish there was a way to speed a few things up. I mean, if she won't get help or she won't seek sobriety herself, the least she could do is push the limit with me. Break my back. Force my hand. Let me divorce her. Let the hammer drop. Meanwhile, I still love the women I married and it's during these calm times that she's there.

I wish you and your kiddos the best. You're in a tough spot but we all understand what you're going through.