View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 08:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
starlight40

Thank you.
Very good advice! I am infact going to the gym now almost every morning. (I can do anything as long as its free) Its quite helpful.

I will get past this I know. It's just, that things were so different for the first 8 years (he always drank) but In the states I had my own money and my own life and while it was still dyfunctional, he never treated me the way he does now! That's what I can not get over. All he had to do was get off his ass long enough to get the money for my residency app. and after almost 2 yrs. he has done nothing. I put up with living like this because it was only supposed to be temporary. Then when I got my paperwork I could make my own money and have health ins. again, and he couldn't be this Mr. my way or the highway type person he has turned into.
And his way is I go without everything, and he goes without nothing!

These are the issues I am struggling with, and were it not for SR, I would have no one to talk to about any of this!

I know its a blessing in disguise that he has done nothing to keep me here, and that I can leave without him blaming me. Its best to get out now before he gets any worse. But its still so hard to accept.