View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:50 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
lookinforward
Editor

I will not stop by the beer store. I will not stop by the beer store. I will not stop by the beer store. I don't know if it is the desire to drink or the awesome weather here in the spring(summer,fall,winter) that fuels these feelings.It never fails.....That little ******* in my head always shows up telling me that it is ok.You can have just a couple. You can handle it. Look everyone else is doing it. Whats the big deal?
The big deal is that you are an alcoholic. You will not stop drinking when you depart from your friends. You will drive to get more beer and run out within the hour.you will get in your car again and get more beer and not remember if you went to the store after the first two return trips. You will drink until you passout and will not remember much of anything. You will feel like death warmed over the next morning and start drinking by 10 to "feel better". You will be wasted by 2p and start the whole cycle over again. Not remembering anything that you did or said for the whole weekend.
Wow, Those couple of beers sure were good Friday night.
OK..... Nowwww I remember why I am not stopping by the beer store.
Have a Sober weekend everyone
Dave

glad you here kip