View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 08:00 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
scapilot

So day two was a little rough still, but only in terms of trying to get back to feeling normal. Had some crazy weird dreams last night that I had agreed to join the military again, but that they were making me go back to Boot Camp. ??? In the dream I initially agreed, but after the first day I was like "WTF?? I'm out." lol. Also had another little kick in the pants last night, after a very successful debut show for my band this past weekend to a packed house down in the TCU college district, our bass player (who was also the one who begged me to join this project) decided to walk out via text message saying it was just too much to take on anymore. Hmm.... Didn't consider drinking over it at all, but had this been three weeks from now when I may forget how grateful I am to be feeling normal, that may have been a different story. Sad part is, the guys a childhood friend and we cut our teeth playing music together as teenagers. He's pretty much a major pot head, and was back then, but we both were so it wasn't so obvious then.

I hate it for him, because I see a lot of struggle in his life, and though pot's not "addicting" per se, his compulsion to change the way he feels via getting high is an addiction to him. I worry about him a bit, but I can't fix things out side of me at this point, and we all have struggles. Either way, day three...you better run, cause when I getcha' I'm gonna fold you up. Stay up people, and we'll see you back tomorrow!! Get it!