View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 05:52 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
VanillaSugar21

Ok so I did what MG said before I even read this. My therapist called me yesterday cause I didn't show up and I told him that I was having troble breathing but nobody over at the Mental health place would talk to me. They kept passing me from voicemail to voicemail. So he called and got a Dr. to talk to him and the Dr. said for me to go to the ER that I'd have more luck there because of the psych Dr. and the last time I let a PCP mess with my medication landed me in the hospital for 5-6 days. So my mom went with me and I spent 4 1/2 hrs there for me to be smart then the Dr. they gave me. My mom was upset and didn't want me to have that Dr. because a lil over a yr before he put her bf's life in major harm and she just didn't want him near me. Buuuut we didn't get a choice. Dude hooked me up to all the machines everything was normal and I don't think he liked it when I said duh. Sent me for an x-ray that I didn't need. Told me that was normal. Then came back and said I dunno. All I could think was omfg I'm smarter then the doctor. He had to get out his lil thing and look up my medication when I had just sat there and told him everything he had just read. I spent 4 1/2 hrs sitting there for him to say I dunno. When I asked 5 or 6 times to have Dr. Stevens come down because one of the nurses said he was still there but nobody ever listens to me. So I took myself down to .5mg 3 times a day. I called my Dr.'s office as soon as I woke up and told them everything and they said it was fine but they still most likely wouldn't get me into see a Dr. until Sept. OH GREAT! I told them that no matter what he said I want off the klonopin. I'll deal the my disorder with out any form of anxiety med before I'll let them put me back on that again. Blues I'm glad it works for you but it has made things worse for me. I'm starting to feeling better but I still think some Dr.'s are idiots. I had a better chance of staying home and just taking myself back to 3 times a day cause all the ER Dr. said was he couldn't tell me what to do with my medications but if I felt that strongly about it then ya know whatever. He wouldn't just say yeah go ahead take it back down to 3 times a day since ya only been on the 4 times for maybe 2 weeks. I could have don't everything they did to me in there to myself at home. Well other then the X-rays. Sorry just a lil cranky.