Old 03-09-2011, 03:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
inahaze

Want to verify that I'm not the only one...

This is just a question I have, it helped me to base my decision to say I want to leave....

So STBX is gone a lot, he always has been. For example, last week he worked his 3 12's and on the last day he texted me @ 6:30am and would be home a little later. I left at 9 for class and he still wasn't home. I got a text around 2 that he was at his grandpa's and fell asleep, but he didn't get home until 4. At that point he showered, changed clothes and was gone by 6 to hang with his friends, home around 10 that night. All in all he was gone for a straight 23 hours, and out of 48 hours he was home 5 hours.

Other times he's been gone over night and other long hours, always without me knowing that he'd be gone that long and never a phone call to let me know he wasn't coming home.

This isn't uncommon for him. What I'm getting to is that I find this upsetting and a reason to not trust him. He on the other hand has always viewed it as okay and doesn't see anything wrong.

Really though, this isn't normal by any standard is it? Because I don't think it is.