View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:46 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
ViciousCycle
perpetual optimist

Way to go Jersey!!!!!!!!!!! I spent my first 3 or 4 days on the couch or in the bed. It is what my body and mind needed. Finally after that, I went grocery shopping and have eaten like a pig ever since!! lol. The sleep WILL come soon...........it took awhile for me. I just went with it.........nothing I could do, so I stopped fighting it. I was used to seeing 2,3,4 in the morning.......drink lots and lots of water. Sports drinks if you can get some.....that will help flush all the toxins out of you.....I am pretty sure I was very, very dehydrated. Be kind to yourself.....it will get better....promise.

Well said Supercrew:
We can all drink if we choose to, but I don't want to anymore. You have to wrap your mind around the fact that as long as you want to drink this will stay hard. Change your mind set from wanting to drink and feel terrible to wanting to be sober and be happy.
Thinkn!! You are are wrong! It is a band playing occasion! See? Nice job, keep it going!

lol

Smudg? Day 11??
How are things going Lorraine??
Way to go on 10 Sez!

2 weeks for Wander!!!!!!!!!!
Nice job!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the money we are saving?

Well I am on sweet 16 today and I am sure happy about that as well as for all of you............have a good one today, MAKE it a good day.

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM!!!!!!

(Don't let the bastards bring you down.)