Thread: Jail
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:59 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
katie44

Justfor1 I am quite aware that this may not be his bottom. I am grateful that he is not on the streets using, that he has 3 meals a day and a bed too sleep in. He is not conning innocent people out of there hard earned dollars. He must also pay the consequences for what he has done. Maybe the next time he puts that crack pipe to his mouth he may think twice. He has been to 4 treatment centres each time walking out that door and relapsing. He has comitted fraud atleast 100 times, each time getting a slap on thie wrist through our legal system. He thought he was invinsible! He is in a provincial jail not federal, I do not believe drugs are readily available there.If he were in federal, he would probably have access. We live in Canada unfornately we do not have court ordered drug programs as an alternative to jail, only if you are a young offender. The judge may order after he has served his sentence that he must go to a treatment centre or counselling. If he does not they may charge him with a breach of probabation. Another slap on the wrist. There are many people in Canada that would love to have court ordered treatment programs.
My point of posting was "he is safe", and if by some mild chance he happens to get drugs in jail then that is his choice.