View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:50 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Fandy

WHAT???? why is Dee leaving? i am busy cleaning all day and he LEAVES??/ when i have shrimp and scallops defrosting in the sink? what is going on?????? i have not been looking through the website...sigh! i am sooooo tired.

i bought booze for everyone else and spent over $100.00...some nice man put it all in my trunk and there it sits....i hope no one steals my car....i figured i would buy everyone the top shelf stuff and a bottle of proscetto (sounds like cheese but it is lite sparkling italian wine)....i now have 13 people coming at 2PM for treats....i have de-furred and windexed everything in sight...my shark steamer is at the ready for a morning paw-print removal and the new front door should sparkle.....

i have to take everything in my bedroom and hide it in the closet, make the bed, and set up the buffet and bar...i made special ice cubes in the shape of stars....

This is my last party for my mother unless she gets a 92nd wind....she should have many treats and her loving family and my friends around her....( i am so angry with my daughter that i could spit...the selfish little witch lives on long beach island, it is NOT that long of a ride).

i am making patt's mushrooms, spinach monkey bread, scallops wrapped in bacon, buffalo chicken dip, d-pudged pigs in blankets, shrimp cocktail, rice with cheddar and broccoli, spring mix salad with walnuts and cranberries, chicken cordon bleu, candy, nuts with cashews, pistachios and almonds....crackers and artichoke dip...whew!!! i need 3 ovens and a manservant....all i have is a very big coffee mug, red bull and my vitamins....it is all buffet style and prepping the monkey bread and squeezing the scallops is my biggest job.

i have gone through 2 rolls of paper towels today....i swear, i will never let the fur take over my house again....i will clean more than the basics every weekend.... I can spend 30 mins. like a white tornado just to keep up....

i gotta go and make the beds up...and start to set up....my brother is borrowing my car tomorrow to pick up mommy...she can't step up to the SUV they have...he will bring in th booze for the house...

oh poop! i just remembered that i have to WASH THE GLASSES....the good crystal wine glasses have not been used in a very long time...

i could hyperventilate but that would be silly...my nephew will help me if i get behind tomorrow and my BFF will gladly lend me her oven across the street.

Life is actually quite good...i could not have pulled this one off last year in a drunken haze, ya know?