Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
gigi58

My boyfriend is a recovered alcoholic, 8 years sober. goes to meetings everyday. sponsors 4 people. has not had a relationship in 8 years since separated except me. We have the same birthday. We met online right after our birthday last year. I picked him out of 200 pics not knowing we had the same birthday which was weird. he is 4 hours older. We went out three times..it was great and then he had things to do...so I pulled back too. He kept calling me though and 2 months later we started up again. It was fantastic. He only had one day a week...sort of kept me at arms length. we went out for 2 months. I had to speak to him about an issue(minor) and he bolted. He said he couldnt see me that night...but he stayed away 2 months...but keept calling and promising to go out. Got back together in oct. It was incredible. we agreed we got along so well. laughed and talked and sex was the best ever for both of us. he told me he never loved his wife and didnt think he could love. After a few weeks I told him I loved him. I was fine with saying it...didnt expect a response. a couple of weeks later I asked him if he could love me and he got upset. I dropped it. I thought it was fine but a week later he broke up with me. 2 weeks went by without a word. i stopped by his place and said i didnt mean to push him if that is what it was. he ssaid he wants to be isolated. he thinks i will hate him 2 years down the road. sunday is our mutual birthday...should i text him? we have had no contact for 3 months. i cry everyday. i am sick. he just ran. no talking no discussion. he seemed so emotionless when i came over. is there any hope?