View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 03:28 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Shellcrusher I wish things were like they were back then, but they just ain't.

These girls are mean. I worked with adolescent girls that were wards of the court and my supervising social worker told me something I'll never forget: girls are smarter and meaner than boys.

I know that sounds sexist. Boys might beat the crap out of each other, and they do, but it's straightforward. Girls are vicious, saying things to him in the hall when he passes ( hey fa$%%ot, nice man boobs). He doesn't even know them, but they know his name. it's a gang mentality.

He has just taken if, shrugged it off for the entire school year and it's escalating. He's the new, fat kid (he's six feet tall though and will do exactly what you did by next year, become a beast of a man) My dad is six and half feet tall, we're huge people.

Sammy is outgoing, fun, talkative, heavy-set and has been the focus of this group of girls. They'll walk up to his friends, engage in talking to them, then turn to my son and say, "why dont' you get out of here, you piece of crap? No one likes you"

I mean, how long could you take that, day after day? They're publicly humiliating him, then laughing. I told him to say, "Too bad all that money can't make you a better person."

I'd like to go beat their ghetto asses myself. Actually, most likely, they're the rich kids. The town I live in is the quite wealthy, and like I said, Princess Parenting has created monsters. You wouldn't believe what I've seen. It's hard to comprehend.