Old 03-01-2011, 10:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MyBetterWorld

Forgetfullness, losing things, clumsiness-these are all stress related. I swear, before I got up the courage to leave I had lost almost all control over my life, finances and myself in general! I was dropping dishes, losing things, financially destroyed. I am here to tell you, that while the leaving/divorce was stressful too, once I did it everything else started to fall into place again. I am financially stable-ish again, I am not breaking dishes and I can't remember the last time I misplaced my purse. I really think that once you get the ball rolling that the rest will improve quickly. Oh, and here's the other thing. You mention that now you will be alone, I bet that even though he has been there you have been alone for a long time now. You have been going at this alone all along without even realizing it! Once you get rid of all of the stress of it YOU WILL BE BACK, or at least back to a closer version of yourself! My advice is just to stay strong and follow through on this. If you can do that, the rest will fall into place and your life will be so much better. It's never perfect, but we can get closer to it.

I wish you strength, courage and PEACE.
M