View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:52 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SingerChic78

Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
This is day 9 for me Rez. I feel great. I too used the marijuana maintenance plan in my previous unsuccessful attempts to quit drinking. Not this time. I love waking up early and not needing 3 cups of coffee just to barely function. Now I just enjoy my morning coffee for the flavour. Keep it up!
That's awesome! Keep me posted on your success.. It's day 6 for me.. I had a 40 day run right before this..I can't believe I blew it! I was staying high is why. No Marijuana for 9... This is the first time since I was 18 being sober off of weed.. I keep wondering in these last few days why I kept getting high? I don't even miss it really.. I do have to say I am having TERRIBLE nightmares and vivid dreams.. I woke up last night in absolute horror.. Wow. I had no idea I was doing that to myself with THC! I guess that is a common withdrawal symptom. You know how you really can't explain a dream? Well, the only way I can explain it is like being in a real-life horror movie and not being able to wake up. Once I woke up, I felt like I was in a haunted house. Never experienced anything like that! Anyways, I feel pretty great otherwise! Anybody else experience anything like this before?