Thread: Issues
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 05:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
cece1960
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
(((Moose)))

Just remember that "you" get to call the shots on what is right in your life...and how other family members feel about that is just too darn bad.
I couldn't agree more Moosie. Chances are she will let him know to hurt him, but there is nothing you need to defend. You have the right to see your grandson no matter what it takes to do so, should you see it as reasonable.

Did you ever sit back and think of how we parents are obligated to take their crap thrown, in the name of family, but yet there are no rules for how the child treats the parents? Your son should have never put you in the middle to begin with. Maybe the gal isn't innocent in this, but she has something you want in your life...the baby.

As far as the little jailbird, my son is in jail at the moment also. He's doing better than he has been for years. I'll tell you, it isn't exactly the dungeons in that he seems to have adjusted and simply misses his freedom, which he had done nothing productive with anyway. I keep reminding my self that he being in jail isn't the same as if I was there ( as I used to imagine)

Whew...I think I just vented. BTW...could you imagine ME in jail?!
Must be why I keep my butt on the right side of the law lol