View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mooselips
Jujubee Queen

Issues

Hi Everyone,
Hope this update finds everyone well.

I have so many issues to talk out, I'm not sure where to begin.

Mr. Moose and I are in Florida, screening our calls, since oldest AS, who is now sober, but still acting like a maniac, calls frequently, and for some reason, everytime he calls, he somehow baits me, and ends up telling me I am siding with the baby momma.

Our grandson turned 2 today, and we have been Skyping, and talking to him on the phone occasionally.

Baby momma filed domestic abuse charges against oldest AS, because she states he was harrassing her, so, he cannot see her, or his son, ..I am doing my best to remain neutral...which my son finds aggravating because I should be on his side, but because of all the past lies...I can't believe either of them, my only concern is the baby. The problem is, she may want AS completely OUT of her life and the babys, and may have been telling lies concerning AS, but I have no proof of anything, and like I said, can't believe either of them, and don't really care, although the situation is sad for the baby.

Baby momma called today and said she may come down for a few days on her Spring break. She works and attends college. She was invited. I do not want my AS to know she is coming, because, to tell you the truth, I will never hear then end of it. Although why does that bother me?

And other youngest AS is now comfortably in prison serving his 17 months for dealing.
I wrote him, and told him not to phone, only to write, and that I would occasionally place money on his books, and to use the money wisely. Right.

Yikes, does it never end?

Step one, step one, step one....lol

Hugs to you all........