Old 02-26-2011, 11:02 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
passionfruit

Unhappy Yes.

A lot lately. I am searching for a job. I have not had one in two years and have not done an interview in 10 years.

Was I surprised. I am not looking for my "dream" job. I will do anything at this point. Otherwise, I can't pay the rent and will wind up moving back in with AH.

Would like the choice to do that to be mine, not desperation because I am not able to make the rent.

I then will be in control of my choice.

Anyhoo. I had a phone interview last week. When I hung up the phone, I curled up like a ball. I felt as though I had been slugged in the stomach. I couldn't move for a while.

I had only flubbed one question. I answered the questions with detail and aced all but the one, I felt. Yet when I got off, I felt as though I had completely blown it.

4 hours later, I got a call from that persons supervisor requesting a 2nd interview, which I accepted. Went to that interview and it was more relaxed, but I felt like I did well on it also. His response was very positive and my gut told me it was good. According, to this guy, if I am chosen, I will have 2 MORE INTERVIEWS to go through. Should know something by Monday.

But the last 2 days or so, I have convinced myself I'm out of the running.......

Had another job in the works. Passed interview, drug test, and 1st physical.

Went to do the 2nd physical 2 days ago, and have convinced myself for numerous reasons, I failed it even though I won't know til next week also.

Yea, I get the same feeling. It sucks........

Seems, the old saying is true. I am my own worst enemy.