View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:34 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  
mtnmagic

Hello Manz and welcome!

Excuse me, excuse me, Excuuuussseeee Meee!

Um, it is snowing here AGAIN. We are supposed to get 2 fricking feet by tommorrow, more snow all weekend then stop for a day and it's going to start all over again. Awwwwkkkkk! They say it's going to snow in San Francisco tonight. That's at sea level in California and it never snows there.

In looking around my tundra landscape I have observed that besides those boring shades of white and grey, there is yellow...lot's of yellow!
It does add a disgusting constrast to the scenery.

Ummm, least...at least you got to talk to TALK to a customer service representative. The recording kept hanging up on me.

And last, sleep? What is sleep? I'm trying to be grateful in my early recovery, just go with the flow as far as my nightly insomnia goes. Weee look the sun is coming up again! Almost every night. I am accepting of the
situation, ha....and I'm getting darn sick of it I will tell you. Maybe a good ole
fashioned tantrum would wear me out.

Heck just typing all this wore me out. So here is to another day of whining wonder. Thanks all you fellow whiners and whinettes. I'm sure I'll be around again real soon.