Thread: Why??
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 09:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Gracey

my husband did that to me all the time.........he would always use the excuse I wouldnt spend time with him...........I didnt understand him......bla bla bla........but he didnt do anything for me or with me unless it involved drinking......he hated going to my parents and would try to make some excuse why he cant go......he always needed to get something done around the house...(why dont I go and he just stay home) he couldnt drink around my parents......or in my parents home......he didnt like to do anything unless he could drink.....I use to take it personal but not anymore.....that is just his addiction.......

his idea of spending time with him was sitting in the backyard around a campfire every weekend and entertain him when he was drinking......and most of the conversation was about how miserable he was about this or that.....or complaining to me how he didnt like what my older daughter did or didnt do.....that is all he does is complain.....how fun is that.......I am making a deal with my husband now.......I will spend all the time in the world with you if you dont bring three issues up......and I would like to say atleast one positive thing and focus on that for a few minutes...........(do you know how hard that is for him)