View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

I had a chat with god today

I was going to post, then I wasnt going to post, then I did.

With all the knowledge I have been blessed with to deal with addicts over the last few years, you would think that I would pretty much have it together.
This is what I need a little help with - my eldest son, (drug/alcohol) early age but now is going great. I lost my sister to alcoholism and there is addiction everywhere in our family.
I have suspected for some time that my second son has been using drugs but whenever I brought it up he would deny it. He lives at home and things have happened etc etc but the worst was yet to come. I went away for a couple of days and left money hidden in the house. Stupid thing to do, I know. Its gone! only two of my sons were at the house. He denies taking it point blank but my gut feeling tells me 100% he took it. Now what do I do, make my mind up that he took it and ask him to leave or go along with his lies and give him the benefit of the doubt? I have no proof that he took it but 2+2 = and Im convinced he did.
I asked him about the drugs again and he said he had a s m a l l problem, but Im suspecting worse due to telephone calls we have been receiving. He knows what we have all been through with drugs and alcohol over the years, so he knows Im not stupid - he left yelling and slamming the door, so Im sitting here now thinking - how do I handle it when he comes back.
I asked god what to do, he hasnt answered me yet..
Can any of my friends here help me out....JJ