View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:50 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Toronto68

Other than when I would call up the energy somehow to go out and hellraise when I was younger, I can remember a few times more recently getting pepped by having a drink when I got a late start. But then again, that was when I was staying up just to get at least 3 inside me anyway (like if I got through a night of not drinking at some event or dinner and got home late to resume my drinking routine). I mostly associate it with zapping out energy though.

I agree with the comments I spotted about energy not being there after quitting and that it takes time for it to come back. This is something that troubled me. It was a major change in routine, and I kept telling myself that this is what comes with it. I noticed it got better when I would increase my activity. A lot of times I have noticed that I look like I have been sleeping when I have NOT been, and it's not a fun feeling. It's in my nature to look for something wrong though too. Anyway, unless it is going to lead to dangerous extremes that you can't afford, I like the idea of pushing oneself to do more.