View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Stevie1

My usual diet is extremely good, I think...I don't eat a "typical American diet"...eat lots of the food I grew up with - middle eastern/Mediterranean, Indian, mostly vegetarian except quite a lot of fish. I dislike and never eat hamburgers, most deep fried food, soft drinks, hot dogs, a lot of highly processed food tastes chemically and fake to me. Especially since moving to the midwest I find I get teased by friends about my "weird" tastes LOL. (Midwesterners tend to be very unadventurous about food, by my standard.)

Actually one of the things I enjoyed doing while drinking was cooking; so my diet has not been as good as usual. I think eating more fish or taking fish oil is a good idea, I'll pick up some B-complex vites too. Worst I can do is just pee out the excess, right?

Will try doing that in the afternoon...if I don't have work or something to do, I get very sluggish around 3 pm. And I suck at naps, if I try napping I end up going into a deep sleep then feeling groggy for the rest of the day or evening.

I'm picking up a big can of Red Bull on the way to the meeting this evening. Caffeine and B vites, woo hoo.