View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 08:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jenny1232

Cannot believe I am saying this...

I AM HAPPY FOR ONCE!

Just thought I'd send a quick update:

I've always been against the idea of anti-depressants, but my rage and depression had gotten so bad that I started taking them on 12/13/10. I can honestly say, they've been a life saver to me. I cannot imagine coming off of them, and I don't intend to any time soon. I don't know why I waited so long to get on them. I give full credit to my well being from those little "happy" pills.

They've encouraged me to get off my butt and get out there. I've done so many new things that I'd forever talked about, and never did.
  • I am volunteering with Virginia German Shepherd Rescue.
  • I am now taking yoga classes.
  • I skiied this winter.
  • I am enrolled in school.
  • I am taking pole dancing classes (amazing for confidence building)
  • I made new, happy, healthy friends!

Never, never ever ever in my life have I been happy with being 'alone' without a lover. For once, I can truly say I am content in my life. My oldest brother has become my best friend. He kept me away from all my nights going out and getting completely hammered. He helped keep my exabf off of my mind, and showered me with his support, love and affection.

I was reading over some of my old posts.. about how badly I missed my ex... it felt like someone else writing them. I can't remember 'feeling' those feelings. While I still have love for him.. he's not the same. That man that I love no longer exists.. in this world or in my life.

God, I am SOOO happy! You just wouldn't believe. I am smiling ALL the time.. Always laughing.. Life is just incredible for me. I'm still in therapy once a week, and I adore my psychologist. He has been so supportive and helpful. I am finally building confidence and courage within myself. I love me!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Just thought I'd share.. happiness finally comes. I was so miserable, for so long.. and damnit I feel AMAZING!