View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:25 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Nikkle

Thanks for the birthday wishes all. Yep, got my card from BF, it showed one person pushing another up a big hill...inside it said "you first" Happy birthday, then he wrote & Valentines Day. Love you sweetheart, love me...he said he was writing to fast, that's why it is scribbled and written over in parts. I suppose that joke would have been funny if he were 38 instead of 42, cuz then it would have made sense. No chocolate either...just an all in one handyman's toolset from walmart for 20 bucks...3 days ago he bought his 10 year old son a $17.99 football even though he already has a perfectly nice one and he recently ripped up his Nerf one out of boredom. He said he got it cuz I've always said I wanted one, when in fact, I have a nice big empty tool box that I asked him to put a little of our spare tools in so I would have some when he is gone at work and his shop is locked. When we first moved in together, all my tools ended up mixed into his. I had mostly Craftsman, as I am a do-it-yourselfer. He is a mechanic, buys his tools off a tool truck(even bought himself a $150 mag type flashlight) so we own about 10 of everything. Now I am the proud owner of a complete brand new set of inferior quality tools. He is out in the shop, work work work. Now I kinda wish he would have got me that For Someone Special card...oh well. Tomorrow will be a new and better day. Thanks for lettin' me whine. Goodnight everyone