View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:58 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
HeyImme

Red Baron - I understand your fears about the custody issue...they most certainly can't be alone with her without supervision, but I agree that you need to seek legal advice immediately to determine your options. Sounds like it won't be hard to prove that there are severe issues here...she's been to treatment, the kids themselves are intimately aware of the problem...can you film her? Keep receipts? Anything else you can think of to gather as evidence? Hopefully an attorney can set you on a course of action that you can implement asap. Another thought I had earlier (in that it seems your financial situation is better than ok???), can you put her up in one of your houses and you guys live in the other, or does she just keep following you around? Also, could you have the kids cared for in another location other than your home? I guess I'm wondering what's stopping her from just sending the nanny home and staying with them herself? Of course, I guess she could just as easily go pick them up from somewhere else too...she is still the parent...