Thread: Should I run??
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:27 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
duqld1717

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
Everybody's got to learn their own lessons in their own time. He sounds like bad news to me but it sounds like you're already rationalizing away all the red flags. So, I say what the hell jump right on in! Make sure you sleep with him right away too, just so that you can get as emotionally hooked on him as possible.
I agree. Every single one of my friends and my mother told me my ex was bad news when I first met him. Everyone seemed to pick up on him except me. Of course I was 21 at the time when we met and barely knew anything about life. I had to learn for myself and boy did I learn the hard way. But, if his friends are saying he is an alcoholic they probably know better than you and they are logically thinking while you are thinking with your emotions because you like him. The longer you stay with an alcoholic, the harder it is to get out. It is like emotional quicksand. You think they love you and they want you to think they love you, but all they really love is their best friend named Booze. I just want you to know now that if you find out that he truly is an alcoholic he WILL NEVER love you more than his best buddy. Just remember-feelings lead to screwing and screwing leads to SCREWED!!!