Thread: Should I run??
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:20 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
dogluvah

If he thought these things were problems, he'd have already changed them. From what you write, he is content with his life.
Hi. He is not content with his life. That I know for sure. When he and others were outside having a cig, there was talking of one of them wanting to drive their car off the road. And his general comment on the subject was, "Life sucks".

He is not a happy man. He is a lonely man. Our friends that know him says he stays to himself. That's where I have sympathy for him. He already said he doesn't like having a roommate in the house with him. He likes the house to himself. Don't know if that would mean he wouldn't want a woman in the house with him.

As others have pointed out 'not that much' is in the eye of the beholder. If I say 'not that much' I mean that I might have two drinks after work once a week. To my xah 'not that much' after work would have meant a 12-18 beers after every day of work. And he never looked drunk either.
12 to 18 beers?? Are you freaking kidding me? How can a person's body handle that much?