View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:10 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
Fandy

I am also grateful for "futzing time" i can be the queen of futzing...it is very enjoyable.

AGirl, I am grateful every time I write the mortgage check...I think I have knocked 10 months off so far!....my friend also did this (without an alcohol albatross around her neck)....and paid off her house early enough to retire 3 years early....a reason to stay sober in itself! financial freedom= less stress=less reason to drink.

grateful for 7 solid hours of deep restful sleep...must be the Pomegranite soothing tea and a mucinex...knocked me out before 10PM, but i feel so RESTED.....when I was drinking, i was lucky to get 3-4 hours a night it was terrible to be constantly brain-dead from exhuastion....sober sleep is wonderful.

grateful to get chores done at 6AM!!! fresh sheets, laundry done, dog got a 1/2 way decent walk as we are having a heat wave of 25 degrees.

grateful the the weatherman says no snow except a short burst on Saturday! this is very exciting...what is not melting may evaporate....i can appreciate not walking like a penguin everytime i set foot outside.

so grateful for my strong delish. coffee...ok i am on the 4th cup, but it sure beats drinking wine for breakfast, blech. oatmeal and fruit for breakfast too.

back later grat-pack i hope you all have a wonderful day