View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:27 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Fandy

good morning on a Hump Day...Wednesday brings a cold morning here (it's a toasty 8 degrees)...but the sun is out and it might hit 30, i am chugging along through a sober February....which is much better than a drunk and destructive February.

grateful for baking a loaf of fresh bread (it's just pillsbury, but why not have fresh as opposed to the grocery stuff)? and having a egg sandwich for breakfast.

grateful i can just go to work today and concentrate on what needs to be done....i have no other junk in my head running through my day....it may feel *boring* but right now boring is GOOD....better than being drunk and self-destructive.

grateful we are one day closer to SPRING.....39 days....and the sun is rising before 7AM...what is more amazing is that i can actually SEE it...no snow this week so far.

later guys, have a wonderful day....i am also grateful to have a very full freezer, now to remember to take something out to defrost!...i think a ham steak fits this Wednesday...i have mashed potatoes and veggies waiting too.

i will go with a big salad for lunch...cukes and tomatoes...it's good to have some fresh produce, well 1/2 way fresh anyway